An important component of Myrrh Forte is the alcohol-soluble resin of Myrrh which contains many substances including the commiphoric acids.
This unique form of Myrrh for pulsed dosing is used traditionally to:
- support healthy bowel function
- support healthy digestion
- support a healthy intestinal environment
- support gastrointestinal health
- support sinus and respiratory health
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to Myrrh. Contraindicated in pregnancy. Not to be used during lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
4 tablets 1-2 times daily in pulse dosing (3 days on, 4 days off), or as directed.
- Combine with Artemisinin Complex tablets to support normal flushing of natural toxins from the body.
- Consider Echinacea Premium tablets or liquid, Astragalus Complex tablets or Andrographis Complex tablets for additional immune system support.
- Combine with Viranon tablets to promote the body's normal resistance function.
- Consider Gut Flora Complex capsules to support a healthy immune system response and encourage a healthy intestinal environment.